BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Finally Getting my 360.

I am finally getting my xbox 360. Several people have asked me to post a list of games that I want, so here goes:

Obviously the top 3 are:
Halo 3
Elder Scrolls of Oblivion 4 Game of the Year Edition
Mass Effect

The some of the rest, off the top of my head, and in no particular order:

Assassin's Creed (Got it)
Star Wars the Force Unleashed (not out yet)
Lego Star Wars, the complete saga
Perfect Dark Zero (Got it)
Dead Rising
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
Soul Caliber
Burnout (I forget which on they are on)
Viva Pinata (Got it)
Half Life 2: The Orange Box (for the cake.)
Tenchu Z
Ninja Gaiden 2 (not available yet.)

3 comments:

Mercutio said...

Ooh, I've totally forgotten about Perfect Dark Zero. I wonder if we can play against bots on one Xbox 360. We should try it.

Amber said...

Well, you now have Perfect Dark Zero, Viva Pinata, Assasins Creed and some others, so you should take them off the list.

For future reference, I also want Sonic the Hedgehog.

(And a Wii with Mario games...)

Diego said...

I'm not sure how to edit this thing yet.