BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Donald Didn't Do It!

Many of you may recall the legend of "Donald Did It". It was during the Ren Fest in college. We visited Amber's home. Amber's mom came out of the kitchen and said, "Don't come in here. Everything's just fine. Nothing's on fire." I went into the kitchen and put out the fire that she managed to start while cooking soup. She followed me into the kitchen and came back out and said to the group at large, "Donald did it!" I now have irrefutable proof that it was not I, but some esoteric enchantment within the Dye family.

Last night, Amber made soup on the back burner and spilled some. Today, when we came home Amber turned on the back burner to make some bratwurst. The back burner promptly burst into flame. Apparently, the Dye/Colwell girls and soup don't get along too well. I still don't know how you start a fire with soup. It's some kind of weird magic.

Oh, and I promptly put out the flames again.

0 comments: